Just take a quick walk from Paddington Tube station and you will come across Smith's Bar & Grill alongside the canal. Their patio is perfectly placed to enjoy cocktails on a summer evening. The modern and professional décor helps to create a perfect setting for after work drinks and cocktailswhich…
Valentine's Day Dinner at Smith's Bar & Grill
- No reviews.
- Smith's Bar & Grill
Show your loved one just how special they are this Valentine’s Day & treat them to a romantic three-course dinner at Smith’s Bar & Grill. Our stunning set menu has 9 delicious dishes to choose from, everything from Rock Oysters, to divine 4Oz Beef fillet served in Bourguignon Sauce, to scrumptiously decadent Cupid Bites & more. We’ve got everything to get your taste buds going & your other half’s heart fluttering.
In partnership with Gordon’s® Premium Pink you will both receive a complimentary glass of Gordon’s® Pink Gin Spritz on arrival – enjoy inside at your table or on our heated canal side ‘Love Terrace’. Heaters & cosy blankets will keep you warm & comfortable as you curl up together & the flowers around the terrace will add to the romance in the air!
Want a piccie from your Valentine’s Date Night? Pose by the Gordon’s® Flower Wall to make sure your night is immortalised in a photograph.
Enjoy a Gordon’s® Pink Gin Spritz & three course dinner for £45 per person.
25 Sheldon Square W2 6EY
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. To redeem the ticket table must be booked in advance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0207 286 9458 to book your table.