Take to the skies at Pergola Paddington, one of the prettiest rooftop bars in London. A forgotten corner of the city, reimagined in to a gorgeous two-level space with 4 delicious self-serve restaurants and 3 bars, Pergola Paddington is perfect for balmy summer evenings and refreshing spritz cocktails…
Sundays Bottomless Brunch
- Pergola Paddington
Sundays at Wunderbar are for brunching. Make your way down to our beautiful Beer Hall for a bottomless brunch for the ages! Enjoy 2 hours of bottomless drinks and a £10 food voucher to spend with any of our restaurants for £40 per person.
Available every Sunday in October. Bavarian fancy dress encouraged! A member of our reservations team will contact you ahead of the event to confirm your reservation time.
Entertainment is provided by German Jukebox, one of the UK’s finest Oom-Pah bands, as well as our resident Wunderbar DJs who will pump up the atmosphere with Classic House, Disco and party tunes.
Bottomless Brunch Ticket
Includes bottomless Prosecco, Aperol Spritz or Camden Hells for 2 hours + £10 food voucher to spend on any of our restaurants. Price per person.
|12:00 - 15:00||£40.00|
5 Kingdom Street, W2 6PY
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.