Take to the skies at Pergola Paddington, one of the prettiest rooftop bars in London. A forgotten corner of the city, reimagined in to a gorgeous two-level space with 5 delicious self-serve restaurants and 2 bars, Pergola Paddington is perfect all year round, whether it's for balmy summer evenings and…
Wednesdays at Deck the Halls
- Pergola Paddington
Wednesdays at Deck The Halls!
Wednesday at Deck The Halls! Head down to our gorgeous Paddington wonderland for an evening of Christmas music, festive cheer and boisterous merry making, just like the good old days. On Wednesday evenings we have DJs playing until late for a proper party atmosphere!
Deck the Halls will be bringing a bounty of festive joy, featuring a winter wonderland forest with over 350 Christmas trees, private alpine chalets, an Alpine Lodge, stunning decorations and 5 pop up restaurants.
Set across two floors, the upstairs deck will take the shape of a winter forest set to the backdrop of snow-covered hills. The lower level will transform into a huge, beautiful, heated Christmas alpine hall, complete with ten cosy private winter cabins.
Entry - Evening
Entry to Deck the Halls for 1 person.
|17:30 - 22:30||Free admission|
Private Christmas Cabin Evening
Includes Entry for 8 people and 1 Tanqueray Gin Christmas Tree with 8 cocktails.
|17:30 - 22:30||£150.00|
Large Private Christmas Cabin Evening
Includes Entry for 16 people and 2 Tanqueray Gin Christmas Tree with 16 cocktails.
|17:30 - 22:30||£300.00|
5 Kingdom Street, W2 6PY
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.