Take to the skies at Pergola Paddington, one of the prettiest rooftop bars in London. A forgotten corner of the city, reimagined in to a gorgeous two-level space with 5 delicious self-serve restaurants and 2 bars, Pergola Paddington is perfect all year round, whether it's for balmy summer evenings and…
Thursdays at Wunderbar
Welcome to Wunderbar; a horn blaring, stein sloshing Bavarian knees up. Pergola Paddington has been transformed into a beautiful beer hall, reminiscent of those on the Theresienwiese in Munich, festooned with garlands and streamers, bursting with flower laden barrels and filled with happy people.
Lose yourself with live Oom-Pah bands and DJs playing party classics while you enjoy our special Oktoberfest cocktails and Wunder Beer, an exclusive Oktoberfest beer brewed by Camden Town Brewery just for Wunderbar. Ist gut ja?
Join us anytime from 5pm on Thursdays. Last entry 8.30pm.
Tickets include entry to Wunderbar but in true beer hall style, seating is communal to encourage you to say ‘Guten Tag’ and get to know your fellow revellers!
Thursday Night Entry
Includes entry to Wunderbar & 1 pint of our Camden Oktoberfest Fest Lager or Oktoberfest Cocktail or Soft Drink. Price per person.
|16:00 - 22:30||£10.00|
5 Kingdom Street, W2 6PY
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.