Traditional and elegant, the renamed KPH (Kensington Park Hotel) is a historic public house sat between Portobello Market and Notting Hill with charming Victorian details and a number of features that remain untouched since its original inception. The same venue that featured Sir Tom Jones at the beginning…
Duck duck goose takes over the kph
- The KPH
Oli Brown of duck duck goose has put together a delicious 4 course feast inspired by the food of Hong Kong. Featuring duck spring rolls, wok fried brown crab & a selection Cantonese BBQ, this is not to be missed!
Enjoy all of this in one of London's oldest live music venues and local landmark, The KPH. Having been beautifully refurbished, you'll be sat up in the cosy dining room for the evening.
Tickets are available for Wednesday 27th November and 4th December.
A bit about duck duck goose
Inpired by the food of Honk Kong, the focus is on traditional Cantonese BBQ – roast duck, char siu, pork belly – using high quality British meat. Alongside this sits a menu of inventive dishes using Chinese techniques and European ingredients.
Duck duck goose was founded by Oli Brown, returning to London after living and working in Hong Kong for two years. Its first incarnation was a two year residency in Pop Brixton which opened to a 4-star review from Time Out, as well as a spot on its ‘Best New Restaurants of London 2017’. Further high praise was garnered from Foodism and The Nudge amongst others, plus inclusion in Evening Standard restaurant critic Fay Maschler’s ‘Top Five Roast Ducks in London’.
Oli is working on plans for a more permanent duck duck goose site in London in the New Year.
4 Course Feast - 6pm Slot
Your £40 ticket includes your 4 course meal. A discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill and you will be presented with the wine list on the night.Please arrive at 6pm. We kindly ask to have your table back at 8pm.
|18:00 - 20:00||£40.00|
4 Course Feast - 7pm Slot
Your £40 ticket includes your 4 course meal. A discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill and you will be presented with the wine list on the night.Please arrive at 7pm. We kindly ask to have your table back at 9pm.
|19:00 - 21:00||£40.00|
4 Course Feast - 8.30pm
Your £40 ticket includes your 4 course meal. A discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill and you will be presented with the wine list on the night.Please arrive at 8.30pm
|20:00 - 23:00||£40.00|
4 Course Feast - 9.30pm
Your £40 ticket includes your 4 course meal. A discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill and you will be presented with the wine list on the night.Please arrive at 9.30pm
|21:30 - 23:00||£40.00|
139, Ladbroke Grove, W10 6HJ
Ladbroke Grove (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.