Nobu Berkeley ST Tastemakers Dinner
- Nobu Berkeley
Calling all keen gourmands to Nobu Berkeley ST for an exclusive evening where you’ll be part of the inner circle. Take a seat in the Lounge Bar of our prestigious Mayfair restaurant and sip on a bespoke cocktail which you will have the opportunity to name.
Our Nobu chefs will present an innovative selection of never-before-tried dishes, inviting you to taste-test and choose your favourite dishes for July’s Omakase menu.
Each course will see two versions go head-to-head, sharing the same base ingredient but differing in terms of flavours and presentation. You will try ten tasting-sized dishes in total, from sea bream to rib-eye and king crab to sea bass.
As food critics for the evening, you as our Tastemaker will put your culinary expertise to the test and rate each dish out of ten, with the highest scoring making the cut.
Tickets are very limited and includes a welcome cocktail, 2 x tasting-sized shared portions of the below 5 course menu (subject to change), and half a bottle of Sommelier selected wine.
Sea bream with Spicy Miso 2 ways and Lime Ponzu Jelly;
Sea bream with Yuzu Kosho and Cucumber. Almond Milk Mousse and Beetroot Caviar;
Salmon Skin Salad with King Crab Creamy Salad
King Crab and Sprout Salad with Yuzu Dressing
Pan Fried Seabass with Soba Risotto
Grilled Seabass with Jalapeno Granite
Grilled Rib Eye with Pickled Tomatoes and Beef Teriyaki Sauce
Grilled Rib Eye with Aubergine Puree and Smoked Corn Miso
Trio-logy of Chocolates with Chocolate Cake, Yuzu Sake Sorbet, Apricot Reduction
Raspberry Semifredo, Vanilla Ice Cream, Breton Sable
Due to the nature of this event, please note we cannot accommodate specific dietary requirements and there will be no dedicated vegan or vegetarian menus.
Welcome cocktail, 5 course tasting dinner, half a bottle of Sommelier selected wine
|18:30 - 21:30||£100.00|
15, Berkeley Street, Mayfair, W1J 8DY
Green Park (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.