Hush and Brugal 1888 Present: The Golden Era Hark back to the golden era of journey on the high seas, with Hush Mayfair and Brugal 1888 rum. Palm trees. Gold. Bottles of rum. This Autumn Hush is ocean-bound to the Caribbean, with the help of Dominican Republic barrel-aged rum, Brugal…
Hush Presents: Secret Speakeasy NYE 2017
- No reviews.
- Hush Mayfair
So, you're startin' to think about plans for New Year's Eve, right?
Well, drop 'em. Because the only place to be that night is Hush Mayfair, where word on the street is, they're runnin' a pretty grand immersive Secret Speakeasy.
Only, don't tell anyone we told you, see, or else we'll all be headin' for the Big Sleep.
At Midnight, the biggest gangster of New York, 'Mad Dog' Moriziano is released from prison...and he's coming back...to take control of the Hush Gin Joint. Only, there's one problem: it's been taken over by a rival "associate", Johnny "The Doctor" Costello. Mad Dog’s mad, see: Johnny told Mad Dog the place was shut down after an NYPD raid, and he ain't been givin' him his share of the profits. Plus, he's been makin' a little extra money, using them dancing girls that do more than just dance...if you catch our drift.
Now Mad Dog knows the truth, and he’s ready to take back control. And whatsmore, Johnny’s scared, because most of his crew have left town or defected: unless he can get a million G's by midnight, The Family are gonna "take care" of him.
Is Johnny gonna get the dough before Mad Dog's associates gets to him first? Will the cops get wind of it all, and raid the joint? Do them doe-eyed dancers know more than they let on?
Join the Hush Mayfair "family" to follow the twists and turns of this festive Prohibition themed event, Hush’s biggest New Year Eve yet.
Enjoy a “secret” cocktail on arrival (but don't spill it to the cops), live jazz and immersive actors throughout the night, different spaces to discover, complimentary fizz and hot dogs after the clock strikes, DJ ‘til 3am plus the option of an exceptional three course themed dinner…what more can we say: get your goddamn tickets already!
Just remember: don't go ratting us out...unless you fancy a visit from The Family...
Buy your ticket now for the hottest NYE this side of the Empire State Building as Hush Presents: Secret Speakeasy!
Dining tickets include:
- Entry to the hottest spot in town
- Moonshine cocktail on arrival
- Delicious 3 course New York themed menu (max 6 guests per table)
- Live Jazz Duo
- Follow our actors through 1920's New York
- Chill out in Hush's Fairytale of New York courtyard in the company of Lady Liberty
- Spot prizes throughout the night including cocktails and Champagne
- Prize for the best dress guy and gal
- Discover different spaces as the story unfolds
- Mad Dog's grand finale leading a count down to midnight
- Bubbles to toast the new year
- Hot dogs at 1.00am
- DJ and dancing until 3.00am
...and all that jazz!
Welcome prohibition cocktail, Immersive prohibition theme and festive atmosphere, Secret Speakeasy, Bubbles at midnight, DJ from 1.00am-3.00am, Hotdogs at 1.00am
Early Bird Dining Ticket at 7.30pm
Welcome Prohibition cocktail, Exceptional 3 course themed dinner, Immersive prohibition theme and festive atmosphere, Live entertainment throughout the night, Secret Speakeasy, Bubbles at midnight, DJ from 1.00am-3.00am, Hotdogs at 1.00am, PLEASE NOTE THIS TABLE MUST BE VACATED BY 9.00PM
|19:30 - 03:00||£120.00|
Dining Ticket at 9.30pm
Welcome Prohibition cocktail, Exceptional 3 course themed dinner, Immersive prohibition theme and festive atmosphere, Live entertainment throughout the night, Secret Speakeasy, Bubbles at midnight, DJ from 1.00am-3.00am, Hotdogs at 1.00am
|21:30 - 03:00||£150.00|
8 Lancashire Court W1S 1EY
Bond Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.