Discover the place known for its authentic dining and world class entertainment when you visit Hard Rock Cafe London. Standing on Old Park Lane since June 14th 1971, and proudly boasting a Mayfair neighborhood address, Hard Rock London was the first cafe where the classes mingled. With 2 floors each…
Live at the Hard Rock Cafe
Come and join us for a night of live music in association with Nub Music UK!
Owen Paul is the Scottish singer, producer and co-writer of the 1986 UK and European smash summer hit My Favourite Waste of Time.
Since then he has toured the UK and Europe with Phil Collins as one of Mike and the Mechanics, been the vocal arranger on their Rewired album, run a West End theatre in
London's Leicester Square and co-produced the winning UK entry for Eurovision 2001. November 2016 brought the release of two brand new versions of his unforgettable 80’s classic - My Favourite Waste of Time (Parts One and Two) to celebrate its 30th Anniversary, plus a multitude of dance remixes.
He currently tours with his 80’s band and on his own as a solo artist and so far this year has played at all 3 Rewind Festivals, gatecrashed the Chris Evans Breakfast Show and performed as part of Blackpool’s Livewire. This year sees the release of his EP; Acoustic 80s and the release of a new single 'Amazing', remixed by Grammy nominated DJ/Producer Stonebridge.
“Ronan’s new album "Red Sun Rising" showcases Ronan's trademark strong lyrics, melodies and guitar work, however with a new energy and vigour that is supported by the increased use of electric guitar throughout, giving the album a vitality and immediacy that jumps out and grabs the listener. Eastern and Celtic influences are interwoven to produce a thoroughly unique and captivating collection of songs. These qualities and influences are demonstrated on the first single "Angel Symphony" which is supported by a great chorus that accompanies the listener long after the first listen.
“Furlong has a style that is very unique and certainly makes him stand out on the contemporary singer-songwriter scene. The fact he is an outstanding guitar player certainly helps but it’s in the songs that the real magic lies”. – Brendan Keane-Storytellers.
Irish singer songwriter Ronan Furlong displays an approach to song writing that is refreshingly unique and instantly recognisable. Weaving a beguiling tapestry of intricate guitar work, idiosyncratic lyrics and heart-felt vocals, Ronan's songs are strikingly original, exploring a broad range of philosophical themes in a fresh and contemporary fashion.
Ronan has developed a style that is very much his own, shedding fresh light on ancient core themes of the human condition and re-exploring timeless frustrations from a contemporary perspective. As a former student of famed Mexican guitar duo Rodrigo y Gabriella, he has acquired a reputation as a guitarist of renown and uses his skills to enhance and compliment his songs using subtle lines and clever licks.
Angel Symphony and his new album showcases the above qualities in abundance and his last album ‘Minerva’s Meddling’ featured heavily in the Irish album chart.
The video for his last single "Hoplite Armour" as well as topping the Irish iTunes video chart was selected to the Paris Music Video Underground festival and was in the running for the annual "Best of the Best" screening, held in Los Angeles.
“Furlong is an assured & engaging solo performer with an expressive, flexible voice & dextrous guitar playing…helping pioneer a superior form of literate, contemporary song-based music for attentive listeners…His elegant lyrics range over a myriad of subjects…That said, Furlong also delivered accessible, snappy tunes…” Jackie Hayden – Renowned Irish Music Journalist and CBS Marketing Manager (masterminding marketing campaigns for Dylan, Leonard Cohen, ABBA, The Clash & Paul Simon).
The Pocket Gods
World record breaking band famous for their album of 100 songs all 30 seconds long. They will be performing a set of 30 second songs as featured on BBC Global TV news recently.
"Super lovely, really enjoying the vibes!"
"amazing voice, so deep we can feel it Inside our souls"
"Ambience abounds and a thousand listeners stare into the distance with tears filling up their eye sockets. And this time the waterworks are guided by a voice who proves that whale sounds are so last century. Living in the moment seems possible with this comfort blanket, its soft relentlessness ensures peace of mind. Different and 100% soothing."
Coebe is a 21 year old pioneer of the nu-chillwave movement which mixes ambient beats and sounds with experimental hip hop.
It verges on psychedelia which Coebe grew up on living in the same village out of where the legendary Pink Floyd sprang out of.
Sweet Dreams is Coebe's debut EP and he has an album coming soon!
Coebe's nu-chillwave sound is the up and coming urban sound coming as a relaxing anti-dote to the anger and energy of the Grime movement spearheaded by the likes of Stormzy and Skepta.
|18:45 - 00:00||£5.00|
150 Old Park Lane W1K 1QZ
Green Park (Tube)
150 Old Park Lane W1K 1QZ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.