The best in jazz, blues and soul is presented to you by Boisdale's Patron of Music, Jools Holland. Boisdale of Mayfair is the newest addition to the Boisdale family. Based in Mayfair and a few minutes walk from Marble Arch station, it was born in 2016 and has since been dishing out the best of British…
Murder at the Boisdale: A murder mystery dining experience
All of London's wealthiest and most influential residents have been called for a dinner at the Boisdale restaurant for an emergency meeting with master detective P.I Clayton.
Tabloids have been flooded with the recent attacks by the infamous 3 of Hearts Killer, who has been picking off London's elite in a murderous spree and it appears Boisdale's founder,
Mr Macdonald, is under threat as their next target. However, upon the arrival of the guests, Mr. Macdonald is nowhere to be seen and his office door is locked with a trickle of blood seeping from under the door. It seems the 3 of Hearts killer has struck again and is hiding amongst tonight's attendees.
Now the clock is ticking to trap the 3 of Hearts killer before it's too late.
Join Boisdale and Moonstone Theatre London for an evening of Murder Mystery, packed with plot twists, surprises, suspicious suspects & plenty of red herrings along the way! Tonight, you are the detectives and it's your job to crack the case before it's too late. But can you catch the killer?
ABOUT OUR FOOD
Sourcing the greatest grass-fed Aberdeenshire beef is crucial to Boisdale but equally so is the attention to detail involved in the dry ageing and the actual cutting. All the beef supplied to Boisdale is from the very best certified beef suckler herds of Aberdeenshire Boisdale is wild about game and all manner of chase and fowl find their way to the tables, be it red grouse – the ultimate game bird uniquely indigenous to Scotland and northern England or Highland venison, the regulars’ favourite served hot smoked with a black truffle dressing. Wild fowl, hare, partridge – all can be enjoyed in the Boisdale restaurants when in season.
Gourmets can also delight in arguably the best beef in the world: 28-40 day matured purebred dry aged Aberdeenshire steak as well as other remarkable meat that includes Highland Blackface Lamb.
The most famous Scottish export after whisky - smoked salmon - comes to Boisdale from award-winning, small family-owned farms and smokehouses. Other fish specialities include the diver-gathered Orkney King scallops, Loch Ryan native oysters, organic West Minch salmon from South Uist, sweet dill-pickled herring from the Summer Isles, as well as abundant varieties of other seafood.
All acts and ticket prices are subject to confirmation, change and availability.
3-course Gourmet Dinner & Experience
A sumptuous three course menu and immersive experience
|18:30 - 22:30||£65.00|
12 N Row, W1K 7DF
Marble Arch (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.