- Pop-Up Bar
God’s Garden is a new pop-up bar & hidden winter garden is making its way to the the Grade I Listed One Marylebone Church.
The space will boast an extensive drinks & food offering with at-the-counter ordering in a relaxed environment.
Centrally located in the heart of Marylebone, guests enter God’s Garden through Floward’s pleasantly- scented flower shop and verdant greenhouse before encountering the main courtyard. With a capacity of 200 and sheltered under two large stretch tents, the warm and inviting space has been decorated with dramatic foliage, opulent Persian rugs, warm lighting and gas heated towers, making it a unique escape in the heart of central London, miles away from the dreary every-day.
God's Garden will be open Wednesday-Sunday. Come for after-work drinks throughout the week and join us for music, drinks and food-led events over the weekend!
- Pop-Up Bar , Cocktail Bar , Event Space
- After Work Drinks , Dinner and Cocktails , Dancing
- Marylebone, Fitzrovia
- Live Music, Brunch, Experience
- Happily Affordable ££
- Taking Bookings
- Background Music , Live Music
- Garden, Heated Outdoor Space
God’s Garden, 1 Marylebone Rd, NW1 4AQ
Great Portland Street (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
* The minimum spends are a guideline only and vary according to the day and time of the year.