- No reviews.
- The Golden Hinde
Welcome to the anarchist colony.
For God and Liberty.
"All are born free and have the right to that which would support them".
Theatre Credits include; Dick Whittington in Dick Whittington (The Bull Theatre); Carrie Meoff in Jack and his Giant Stalk (Guildford Fringe); Noah Curry in 110 in the Shade (Ye Olde Rose and Crown Theatre); Thomas in T.E.A.R's (Rose Theatre, Kingston); Captain Hook in Peter Pan (Theatre in Education, UK Tour); Bobby Gould in Bobby Gould in Hell (Regional Tour); Mike in The Secrets Hidden in the Beatles Rockband (Edinburgh Fringe); Scanlon in One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest, (Black Box Theatre, Queen Margaret); Mickey in Blood Brothers (Play Version, Leith Festival).
Television Credits: Deepcut: The Army's Shame, Pramface, Waterloo Road (BBC), Sean Gaston in American Monster aka Devils In Disguise (Arrow Media, Discovery ID).
Nathalia is a Scottish actor who trained at Drama Studio London. Her credits include Angustias in The House of Bernarda Alba (The London Theatre); Duke Vincentio in Measure for Measure (Courtyard Theatre); TV announcer/Pick-up 2/Clone 2 in As Is (Courtyard Theatre); Emma Donnelly in Magical Plastic Chicken (Pentameters Theatre); Amanda/Old woman/Waitress in After the Storm (Harrow Arts Centre) and Duke of Venice/Lodovico in Othello (Cockpit Theatre).
Hailing from the Ards Peninsula, Patrick Strain trained at East 15 Acting School. Credits during his training include the role of Polixenes in Ben Crystal's production of The Winter's Tale at the Cockpit Theatre. Patrick also trained at the Lyric Theatre in Belfast. His credits there include The Comedy of Errors (dir. Patrick J O’Reilly) and Light Shining in Buckinghamshire by Caryl Churchill (dir. Philip Crawford). His theatre credits include Vera, Vera, Vera (Voodoo Rooms, Belfast), Disposable Darling, A Sex (Doll) Comedy (The White Bear Theatre) and Pride and Prejudice (Crescent Arts Theatre, Belfast). Patrick has recently worked with Les Enfants Terrible on their immersive Sherlock Holmes experience at Madame Tussauds.
Theatre includes Astrov in Uncle Vanya at the Hope Theatre, Islington and Vartan in Paradise Road, both with Tales Retold, playing a life-guard in a the site-specific play Take On Me (Dante or Die) which toured leisure centres around the country, Sword of Alex(Beyond The Pale) at the White Bear, Othello in Othello (Lights of London) at the Moor's Bar Theatre, Nativity Blues (Eastern Angles),The Jungle Book (Open Book Theatre),5 Days for the Queen and Tierra Del Fuego (Calder Book Shop Theatre)and Chief Bromden in One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest (EmpathEyes) at Theatro Technis.
|Standard||19:00 - 22:00||£20.00|
Student, Equity Member, OAP. Please bring ID on the night.
|19:00 - 22:00||£15.00|
St Mary Overie Dock, Cathedral Street, SE1 9DE
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. The Golden Hinde Ltd receive the right to cancel or postponed an event for a variety of reasons.
5. The Golden Hinde Ltd reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.