Relaxed neighbourhood restaurant and bar serving the best of seasonal British produce. Heading the kitchen is Chef Patron Tom Cenci (previously the Executive Chef at Duck & Waffle), bringing you exciting new dishes such as venison tartar with sprouts and miso mayonnaise; chicken skin crackling with…
MASTERCLASS: HOW CHEESE MET CHAMPAGNE
- No reviews.
- Loyal Tavern
How often do you drink champagne with cheese? Probably not often enough!
Champagne lovers swear that Champagne goes with everything. And according to our experts, it’s perfect to serve with cheese.
Join us on a unique journey, exploring the different combinations between carefully selected Taittinger Champagne and high-quality French cheeses from the region (and neighbouring Bourgogne and Rhône-Alpes)
Join us in the Lounge Bar at Loyal Tavern!
6.30pm to 7pm Arrival drinks
7pm to 8.30pm Masterclass
|How cheese met Champagne||18:30 - 20:30||£48.00|
171-173, Bermondsey Street, SE1 3UW
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.