Amazing Grace is London's newest and most exciting music venue and late night bar. The venue takes up residency next to The Shard and is going to be the new home for great nights and late nights, amongst the backdrop of epic beats in the capital. The venue located in St Thomas’ Church which was originally…
Supa Dupa Fly: Emily Rawson & Friends NYE Bottomless Brunch
"LONDON'S BEST BRUNCH PARTIES" EVENING STANDARD
Hiphop, RnB, Soul & Garage from the 90s, 00s & more...
New Years Eve special, 3-8pm (with a countdown at 6pm!)
DJ Emily Rawson, the creator of two of the UK's biggest club brands, Supa Dupa Fly & Rock The Belles is taking over London’s hottest new venue for a monthly brunch party. Expect everything from Hiphop, RnB, UK Garage, Soul & more (mainly from the 90s & 00s) with incredible food , exquisite cocktails & the best dj’s in town. Check the photos here.
Tickets from £49.90, including two incredible courses, 1 hr bottomless rum punch or prosecco, party with DJ Emily Rawson & friends.
Very limited party only tickets £15 (5-8pm).
Extras for birthdays / celebrations include a cake on us with sparklers (groups of 6+, must let us know at least 72 hrs in advance) & birthday shout out from our host.
Emily Rawson is one of the UK’s most in demand DJs and promoters. Her club night, Supa Dupa Fly, is unquestionably the biggest Hiphop & RnB night in the UK and her all female brand, Rock The Belles, is pushing gender boundaries in music by championing female DJ talent.
Phenomenally popular with a crowd, Emily has DJ’d for global brands from Chanel to Nike, alongside hosting and playing for celebrities including the Kardashians, Kanye West, Rita Ora and Jazzy Jeff. She also plays festivals including Camp Bestival, Lovebox and Wireless yearly.
In November 2015 Emily was awarded Marie Claire’s ‘Women At The Top’ award, an accolade celebrating ten of the most inspirational innovative game-changers who shaped the year with their work.
She launched Supa Dupa Fly in 2011 and the brand has gone on to become THE necessity in many 90s & noughties Hiphop, RnB & Garage lovers diaries, packing out every single weekly event.
Fiercely ambitious and supportive of women, Emily’s Rock The Belles collective brings together the hottest female DJs, bands & creatives for a genre-defying celebration of the females who are making their mark in music. Emily works as a mentor to many women in the music industry and regularly speaks at panel events.
Not content with two huge club brands and personal recognition for her DJ and mentor work, June 2016 saw entrepreneurial Emily launch Supa Dupa Fly’s very own festival in Santorini; four days & nights of Sun, Sand & Supa Dupa Fly which has been a huge success & now into it’s 7th year for 2022.
After becoming a Mum in 2019, Emily launched FLY-KID, the family Hiphop & RnB party which is now a sold out monthly event.
Emily has a mix residency on BBC Radio 1Xtra.
ABOUT THE VENUE
Amazing Grace is London Bridge’s brand new home for music, DJ’s, food and drinks! It’s is a stones throw away from London Bridge station, nestled right in between The Shard and the world famous Borough Market.
The venue boasts a large main bar, plenty of comfy seating throughout and a jaw dropping mezzanine balcony equipped with its own bar overlooking the downstairs stage.
They’ve joined forces with Daja Street food for delicious Asian inspired treats please see menu on the page.
This event will draw from the music Emily loves. As well as Hiphop / RnB, mainly from the 90s-00s, you’ll hear some 80's Soul, Disco, UK Garage & more thrown in too.
Expect music from 2Pac, Aaliyah, Andre 3000, Aretha Franklyn, ATCQ, Beyonce, Beenie Man, Biggie, Bobby Brown, Burna Boy, Brandy, Busta Rhymes, Cameo, Chakka Khan, Chic, Common, DMX, Destiny’s Child, Dr Dre, Drake, Eve, The Fugees, Grace Jones, Janet Jackson, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Kelis, Kendrick Lamar, Kool & The Gang, Koffee, Lauryn Hill, Lil Kim, LL Cool J, Mariah, Madonna, Marvin Gaye, Mary J Blige, Megan Thee Stallion, Michael Jackson, Missy Elliot, Ms Dynamite, N.E.R.D, Nas, Outkast, Pharrell, Prince, Q-Tip, Rihanna, Salt-N-Peppa, Sean Paul, Shalamar, Sister Sledge, Snoop Dogg, Solange, Soul II Soul, Stevie Wonder, SWV, The Neptunes, Timbaland, TLC, Usher, Whitney Houston, Wizkid & much more.
Supa Dupa Fly Santorini 2023, 26-30 May. Tickets www.supadupaflyfestivals.com
*All tickets are strictly none refundable but date changes are possible with 7 days notice.
BRUNCH TICKET TABLE (Includes 2 Course Brunch / 1 hr Bottomless / party
Last entry 1pm, 1 hr bottomless rum punch or prosecco 12.30-1.30pm.
|15:00 - 20:00||£49.90|
SINGLE BRUNCH TICKET UNDER SAME NAME - MUST ALREADY HAVE A TABLE BOOKED
Last entry 1pm, 1 hr bottomless rum punch or prosecco 12.30-1.30pm. MUST BE UNDER SAME NAME AS ORIGINAL BOOKING
|15:00 - 20:00||£49.90|
PARTY ONLY FROM 5-8PM
Entry for party only, no table. Food & drinks can be purchased on the day.
|17:00 - 20:00||£15.00|
St. Thomas's Church 9a, St. Thomas Street,, SE1 9RY
London Bridge (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.