The Breakfast Club Spitalfields is tucked away down a side street just a stone’s throw away from Liverpool station. There’s nothing discreet about this cafe. One of The Breakfast Club’s busiest cafes, it comes complete with its very own Dirty Little Secret bar. The words ‘Today is going to be…
- No reviews.
- The Breakfast Club Spitalfields
Hold on to your wigs this Hallowqueen, you’re in for a bumpy ride!
Fancy dress is a must- anyone rocking up in civilian clothes will be subject to a gruesome forfeit. On the night, our three mean queens will be checking your outfits, judging you & crowning a winner. Remember, a drag queens choice is final.
*IMPORTANT BOOKING INFORMATION*
As this is a ticket purchase we will not know if you are attending the event with other friends. If you are booking one or a selection of tickets as part of a larger group who would like to dine together, please email email@example.com after booking telling us an agreed group name. This is so that we can reserve you a suitable sized table with your mates. An alternative suggestion, and a much smoother way of doing this, is by having one person in the group purchase the tickets on behalf of all friends who can then pay them back. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries before booking.
Ticket includes party admission & welcome drink
|18:30 - 00:00||£5.00|
12-16 Artillery Lane, E1 7LS
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.