Situated on the 24th floor of London's iconic Tower 42 is City Social, a chic and sophisticated restaurant from acclaimed chef Jason Atherton. The venue becomes Atherton's fifth outpost, and blends beautiful cuisine with a stylish interior and stunning views of the City to create a first-rate diningexperience…
Social Lunch Hour at Social 24 BAR
- No reviews.
- City Social
Get Social Lunch Hour menu at the bar with 2 (£22) or 3 (£26) courses cooked by Michelin Star Chef Paul Walsh at Jason Atherton's City Social!
Located way above the crowds on the 24th floor of Tower 42, every day between Monday to Friday only at Social 24, City Social's bar.
Social Lunch Hour starts from 12 PM to 14:30 (included in the ticket).
Between 3-5 PM you can also enjoy Aperitivo cocktails @ £7 beautifully made by our super mixologists and enjoy the sunset with us (not included in the ticket).
A discretionary 12.5 % service charge will be added to your ticket. All prices include VAT.
Please advise us of allergies, intolerance or dietary requirements before ordering.
If any other food or drink will be ordered during the event, a bill will be given to you upon your departure including 12.5% service charge.
Tower 42,, 25 Old Broad St, EC2N 1HQ
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.