Situated on the 24th floor of London's iconic Tower 42 is City Social, a chic and sophisticated restaurant from acclaimed chef Jason Atherton. The venue becomes Atherton's fifth outpost, and blends beautiful cuisine with a stylish interior and stunning views of the City to create a first-rate diningexperience…
New Year's Eve at City Social Sky Bar
- No reviews.
- City Social
Looking for the best view of the London Fireworks? Then join us at City Social as we transform into Studio 54; the era defining, mecca of DISCO culture. With a DJ till late, dance floor, cocktails and Champagne, we welcome in the New Year with pure extravagance. We offer you the finest food and drink, the wildest entertainment and a prime spot to watch the fireworks in the warm. Expect 70's DISCO to be turned on its head...
Limited discounted General Ticket, welcome glass of Champagne on arrival
|21:00 - 03:00||£50.00|
Welcome glass of Champagne on arrival
|21:00 - 03:00||£75.00|
2 per person VIP Table
Window next to our glass windows, full view of London Skyline. Cost includes 1 x bottle of Gold Moet & Chandon on arrival.
|21:00 - 03:00||£300.00|
6 per person VIP Table
Booth table next to our glass windows, full view of London Skyline. Cost includes 2 x bottle of Gold Moet & Chandon on arrival.
|21:00 - 03:00||£750.00|
10 per person VIP Table
Booth table next to our glass windows, full view of London Skyline. Cost includes 3 x bottle of Gold Moet & Chandon on arrival.
|21:00 - 03:00||£1,250.00|
Tower 42,, 25 Old Broad St, EC2N 1HQ
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.