The Alhambra Theatre of Variety was a popular music venue on Leicester Square that opened in March 1854. It became the point of reference for Parisian music halls throughout London, staging circus acts accompanied with exciting ballets. Once the ballerinas had finished for the night? Debaucherous times…
Drag Me To Brunch
Join Drag Idol winners Felix Le Freak & Jimmy Lavender, plus award-nominated Drag Vamp MYNXIE for an outrageous brunch experience you’ll never forget!
We’re very excited to be launching on Saturday 8th February with Drag Queen royalty, Vinegar Strokes. Following her successful West-End run of Everybody’s Talking About Jamie, and after wowing the nation on Season 1 of Ru Paul’s Drag Race UK, she’s joining us at The Lost Alhambra Leicester Square for our very first Drag Me To Brunch.
We’ll be kicking off the campery with a game of DRAG QUEEN BINGO – with musical clues and prizes to be won.
Following all the bingo badinage, you can then expect an afternoon filled with music, comedy and games. So get ready to Lip Sync for your Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife!
Our queens have performed literally everywhere darling! Internationally as well as all over London, and they’re ready to bring you the most fun you’ll ever have at brunch.
This is one brunch you’ll not want to sashay away from. Shantay you stay.
WHATS ON THE MENU YOU ASK?
First Course: Sourdough toast with ricotta, grilled chorizo, avocado, sesame crust, poached egg & rocket salad
Second Course: Chocolate cheesecake served with stawberries
We have vegetarian/ vegan/ gluten free options. Please note this in the info box when purchasing tickets
Please note, you may need to share your table with other groups. When purchasing tickets you can let us know who you want to sit with.
LOOK OUT FOR SEASON TWO! LAUNCHING MAY 2nd. THE BATTLE OF THE GIRL BANDS
Come dressed as your fave girl group with more prizes to be won!!
2 Course Brunch with Two Hours Unlimited Prosecco
|12:30 - 16:00||£65.00|
2 Course Brunch with One Hour Unlimited Prosecco
|12:30 - 16:00||£40.00|
2 Course Brunch with Three Hours Unlimited Prosecco
|12:30 - 16:00||£80.00|
28A Leicester Square, WC2H 7LE
Leicester Square (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 21 years of age. Identification is required for all guests.
13. Please note you may be seated with other groups depending on group size. Please let us know in advance if you wish to sit with specific people (note this in the info box when purchasing tickets).
14. Please also let us know if you have any dietary requirements. Meat option will be served as a standard.