Their much-loved Champagne bar is famously the longest in Europe, and has swiftly became a must-visit destination in London, where guests can enjoy the grandeur and panoramic views of the magnificent station. For those looking to enjoy a glass of something special, the menu showcases a variety ofChampagnes…
Champagne School September - Size matters
Informative, inspiring and fun, our Champagne School is designed to appeal to all kinds of wine lovers – from absolute beginners to accomplished connoisseurs.
We will introduce you to the origin and history of Champagne. In September you can try three wonderful glasses of Champagne as as our team guides you through the different sizes alongside expertly paired sharing small plates for £45 per person:
- Drappier Carte d`Or Brut NV MG
- Paul Dethune Grand Cru Ambonnay NV MG
- Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Brut NV MG
Champagne School September
St Pancras International Upper Concourse Euston Road N1C 4QL
King's Cross St. Pancras (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.