We are looking for 8 groups with up to 6 people in each - so start getting your teams together!
Everyone loves a pub quiz? For National Champagne Week 2015 why not attend a quiz night in style, somewhere slightly more spectacular with a complimentary glass of Perrier-Jouët, as well as more fantastic offers for guests to sip champagne throughout the entire evening in the cosy St Pancras Grand Champagne Bar.
The even greater thing about this quiz is that amongst the general questions, guests will be asked questions that will really test their champagne knowledge! This is a great excuse to get your friends/colleagues together for a fun, champagne-filled evening and if you’re lucky you could be going home with some top prizes:
1st Prize: Champagne Tasting for 6 at St Pancras Grand
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
The sound of a champagne cork popping is one of life’s finest sounds. Join us in a week long celebration of champagne and celebrate the best London has to offer! Drinks industry and the champagne loving public alike will relish in a variety of events such as tutored tastings, masterclasses, parties and pop-ups – to name a few! Whether you are a champagne devotee or a complete beginner to the bubbly scene we have included something for everyone. Founded by Searcys, National Champagne Week 2015 aims to emphasise the diversity of champagne across some of London’s iconic venues through a week-long celebration of accessible and approachable experiences.