Food & Drink, Something A Little Different, Date Night
With family to see, presents to buy and endless parties to attend, you’re going to need a glass of fizz (or two!) to kick-start the busy festive season. This November, we welcome Champagne House Perrier-Jouët for a festive tasting to help you decide which bubbles to drink this Christmas.
Guests can look forward to a glass of Perrier-Jouët Blason Rosé NV on arrival at 6:30pm along with an introduction to the house from Brand Ambassador Tom Quinn.
To make things even more interesting and well, because it’s Christmas, Mr. Quinn will guide you through an exclusive tasting comparing both Perrier-Jouët Grand Brut NV and Perrier-Jouët Belle Epoque 2007 cuvées from magnums vs. bottles and will educate on many more of Champagne’s best kept secrets. This is all accompanied by a selection of festive sharing platters and festive cheer.
You will end the evening a true Champagne & food pairing connoisseur, just in time for Christmas!
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.