Keystone Crescent is a sociable club for sociable people that they don’t attach themselves to any industry or field of work ,we are hospitality professionals who like excellent drinks, but don’t like wasting their time reading a cocktail list that’s bigger than a bible when they believe you should…
Week-Long Earth Day Cocktail Flights
- No reviews.
- Keystone Crescent
Drink for a cause this Earth Day! All week long we'll be featuring a special cocktail flight menu with eco-friendly brands Fair Spirits, Discarded Spirits, and Avallen Spirits. Flights are £30, and 10% of all sales will be donated to London Wildlife Trust.
Cocktails Included on the Flight:
Discarded Banana Peel rum topped with lemon meringue foam
Avallen Calvados, Fleur de Thym liqueur, Dom Benedictine, Peychaud's bitters, lemon twist
Avallen Calvados, green chartreuse, egg white, lime sugar
Fair Quinoa vodka, fresh watercress, elderflower, lime & sugar
Fair Quinoa, Fair Passionfruit liqueur, passionfruit juice, lime, organic cava
~Members and non-members are able to claim the deal~
~Non-members will need to sign up for a membership which includes a 7-day free trial, or can purchase a one-day membership for £10~
Want to Join the Club?
If you weren't already in the know - Keystone Crescent is a delightful members-only cocktail bar, hidden behind an unassuming grey door underneath the streets of Kings Cross. Open late Wednesday-Saturday, this is the bar for sociable people who like to drink high-quality cocktails until unsociable hours.
This event is open to both members and non-members. The bar will be open as usual and all tickets holder are invited to arrive earlier for a drink, and to stay and relax after your session.
To become a member of Keystone Crescent it is £12 a month. Please apply here.
£30 Cocktail Flight
6 miniature cocktails from Fair Spirits, Avallen Spirits, and Discarded Spirits. 10% of your ticket will be donated to London Wildlife Trust.
|18:00 - 22:30||£30.00|
Grey Door,, Keystone Crescent, N1 9DT
King's Cross St. Pancras (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.