A secret grey door. A keypad to let yourself in. A hidden lounge bar; an oasis to escape the craziness of life above, on the streets of Kings Cross. Forget what you know about members bars. Keystone Crescent is not about status. Keystone Crescent is not about money. Keystone Crescent is about like-minded…
The Lost Explorer - Mezcal Tasting
- No reviews.
- Keystone Crescent
Experience the Magic of Mezcal at an evening hosted by 'The Lost Explorer' brand ambassador, Scott Addison.
What to Expect
A cocktail flight of 3 exquisite cocktails mixed to perfection with The Lost Explorer mezcal range and complimentary snacks - sounds, delicious, right? Scott will share with us the story of the brand, why it's unique within the mezcal market, and show us how to make the delectable cocktails you'll be enjoying that evening!
Want to Join the Club?
If you weren't already in the know - Keystone Crescent is a delightful members-only cocktail bar, hidden behind an unassuming grey door underneath the streets of Kings Cross. Open late Tuesday-Saturday, this is the bar for sociable people who like to drink high-quality cocktails until unsociable hours.
This event is open to both members and non-members. The bar will be open as usual and all tickets holder are invited to arrive earlier for a drink, and to stay and relax after your session.
To become a member of Keystone Crescent it is £12 a month. Please apply here.
|Lost Explorer tasting||20:00 - 21:30||£35.00|
Grey Door,, Keystone Crescent, N1 9DT
King's Cross St. Pancras (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.