A secret grey door. A keypad to let yourself in. A hidden lounge bar; an oasis to escape the craziness of life above, on the streets of Kings Cross. Forget what you know about members bars. Keystone Crescent is not about status. Keystone Crescent is not about money. Keystone Crescent is about like-minded…
Kyrö Distillery Masterclass.....That's what friends are for
- No reviews.
- Keystone Crescent
Keystonce Crescent will be hosting this fun filled night alongside one of Kyrö's brand ambassadors on 30th June from 19.00
A Brief introduction: Where did it all start with Kyrö?
Well, a group of Finnish friends were having a sauna and drinking rye whisky, when they began to ponder why nobody was making rye whisky in Finland. Surprisingly, the idea of starting their own distillery still seemed like a good one the following morning and from there, the journey of Kyrö began.
What to expect:
We will be talking through all things Kyrö including the history, the production process , tasting and a Q&A
Keystone Crescent x Kyrö have created 3 full measured, interesting cocktails for you to try
Gin Clover Club, Dairy cream ( Lactose and gluten free) and cold brew coffee and a Smokey Rye Old Fashioned.
Tickets are limited so book now to avoid disappointment
We look forward to see you all
|Keystone Crescent||19:00 - 20:30||£28.00|
Grey Door,, Keystone Crescent, N1 9DT
King's Cross St. Pancras (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.