Keystone Crescent is a sociable club for sociable people that they don’t attach themselves to any industry or field of work ,we are hospitality professionals who like excellent drinks, but don’t like wasting their time reading a cocktail list that’s bigger than a bible when they believe you should…
Corruption, Debauchery and Piracy on the High Seas Rum Tasting - Keystone Crescent
- Keystone Crescent
Join us at Keystone Crescent Members Club for a repeat of our previously sold-out Rum Tasting Experience with Plantation Rum!
The story of rum is rife with corruption, debauchery, and piracy on the high seas – and the variety of flavours to enjoy is just as rich. From deep, molasses-heavy dark rums to mellower golden varieties and refined, versatile white rums. The night will be hosted by Paul McFadyen who is a connoisseur in all things Plantation Rum. He will guide you through who they are and how they became the well-known brand they are today, and show you why rum is one of the fastest-growing spirits in the UK.
What to expect??
You'll be tasting FIVE rums from the Plantation Range: Plantation Original Dark / 3 Stars Artisina / Stiggins Fancy Pineapple / Gran Anjeo / Barbados 5yr
AND each of you will have TWO full-sized cocktails
Want to Join the Club?
If you weren't already in the know - Keystone Crescent is a delightful members-only cocktail bar, hidden behind an unassuming grey door underneath the streets of Kings Cross. Open late Tuesday-Saturday, this is the bar for sociable people who like to drink high-quality cocktails until unsociable hours.
This event is open to both members and non-members. The bar will be open as usual and all tickets holder are invited to arrive earlier for a drink, and to stay and relax after your session.
To become a member of Keystone Crescent it is £12 a month. Please apply here.
|Keystone Crescent - Plantation Rum||19:00 - 20:30||£30.00|
Grey Door,, Keystone Crescent, N1 9DT
King's Cross St. Pancras (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.