A secret grey door. A keypad to let yourself in. A hidden lounge bar; an oasis to escape the craziness of life above, on the streets of Kings Cross. Forget what you know about members bars. Keystone Crescent is not about status. Keystone Crescent is not about money. Keystone Crescent is about like-minded…
Fantastic spirits make fantastic cocktails
- No reviews.
- Keystone Crescent
This tasting session will be hosted by Keystone Crescent Members Club x Josh Rosenbaum, who is the Brand Development Manager @ Eight Lands Organic Spirits. Their award winning vodka and gin were developed with cocktails in mind and truly show how exceptional spirits can indeed make exceptional cocktails. Josh will walk you through the spirits and then mix up a couple of martinis both modern and classic for your sipping pleasure
What to expect?
Eightlands Gin Tonic on arrival
Tasting of spirits
Two full sized cocktails which will be:
The Pink Martini – Vodka, Rosé Pineau des Charentes, lemon twist
Martinez – Eight Lands Organic Gin, Dolin sweet vermouth, Dry Curacao, Angostura bitters, orange peel
If you weren't already in the know, Keystone Crescent is a delightful members cocktail bar, hidden behind a very unassuming grey door underneath the streets of Kings Cross. Open late Tuesday-Saturday, this is the bar for sociable people who like to drink good quality cocktails until unsociable hours.
This event is open to both members and non members. The bar will be open as usual and all tickets holder are invited to arrive earlier for a drink, as well as stay and relax after your session.
To become a member of Keystone Crescent it is £5 a month. Please apply here.
Keystone Crescent Members Club
Fantastic Spirits Ticket - Keystone Crescent
|19:00 - 21:00||£35.00|
Grey Door,, Keystone Crescent, N1 9DT
King's Cross St. Pancras (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.