A secret grey door. A keypad to let yourself in. A hidden lounge bar; an oasis to escape the craziness of life above, on the streets of Kings Cross. Forget what you know about members bars. Keystone Crescent is not about status. Keystone Crescent is not about money. Keystone Crescent is about like-minded…
Australian Spirit Masterclass
- No reviews.
- Keystone Crescent
We're welcoming Sydney’s Northern Beaches first Artisan Distillery, Manly Spirits, in for an evening of gin tasting & cocktails.
Manly produce premium spirits using sustainably sourced Australian native & traditional gin botanicals. They collaborated with renowned forager and chef, Elijah Holland, to source local marine botanicals for distillation from the stunning surrounding environment of the New South Wales coastline. This makes a completely unique flavour profile that's not to be missed.
You will learn about how gin is made & be tasting Australian Dry, Coastal Citrus, Marine & a cheeky low sugar Limoncello. Then learning to make a gin cocktail!
|6.30pm Masterclass||18:30 - 20:00||£50.00|
|9.00pm Masterclass||21:00 - 22:30||£50.00|
Grey Door,, Keystone Crescent, N1 9DT
King's Cross St. Pancras (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.