Discreetly tucked away in the saucy setting of a Victorian bathhouse, Drink, Shop & Do are all about the good times. By day: a mild-mannered King’s Cross café and spritz bar serving specialty teas, coffees, healthy lunches and dreamy cakes. By night: a merry den of drinking and dancing, where…
Drink, Shop & Do Host Neon Naked Life Drawing!
- Drink Shop & Do
NEON NAKED RETURNS TO DRINK, SHOP & DO!
Join us at Drink Shop & Do for an evening of vibrant artistic fun. Come to a life drawing class like no other using neon reactive arts materials to draw inspiringly colourful life models.
This class explores creative drawing, moving away from the perfectionist traditional teachings of life drawing. By trying out several different image-making techniques from continuous line to pointillism the artists are encouraged to think outside the box and create more unusual imagery.
As described in TimeOut Magazine as 'It might look like a Full Moon party, but this evening of sketching is an experiment in light, colour and texture. The models become ‘living sculptures’ covered in UV lights and reactive body paints. Trippy.'
Neon Naked is a new and unique life drawing experience that specializes in creating unusual and creative designs by using vibrant and bold living sculptures. By combining an industrial UV light and reactive body paints with handcrafted flamboyant accessories it's easy to get the creative juices flowing.
The class starts with some quick and fun drawing exercises to get you warmed up. Then goes into longer drawing times with more exciting life images, experimenting with colour, light and texture.
Art supplies are provided however please feel free to bring your own. With essentials such as pencil, paper and drawing boards but also you can use the fluorescent glowing neon pastels to make your art pop!
No experience needed what so ever, it's not like most people have done it before either. Help is always available if you get a challenging pose.
It's fun and friendly with a chilled out atmosphere.
A great affordable evening out if you want to try something new.
All designs and accessories are created by Jylle Navarro who has been specialising in UV reactive materials and performance art for many years.
Drink, Shop & Do is a great creative venue just round the corner from Kings Cross Station.
Every ticket includes a drink from the bar!
For more information on the venue go to - www.drinkshopdo.co.uk
Follow on Facebook and check out more images of past events or look on our Instagram to see all the images and quotes that other people have posted about there experience.
No refunds are available however you can gift / exchange tickets to any future events at the same location. For large group bookings please get in touch.
General Admission from 6.30 pm to 8 pm!
Ticket includes one drink.
|18:30 - 20:00||£24.00|
General Admission from 8 pm to 9.30 pm!
Ticket includes one drink
|20:00 - 21:30||£24.00|
9, Caledonian Road, N1 9DX
King's Cross St. Pancras (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.