For something a little different in London, check out retro Bloomsbury Bowling Lanes. From 12pm everyday you can hire one of their 8 cool bowling lanes. With all the cool quirks of a USA bowling alley from the 50s, there's not only bowling on offer here! Take a seat at their bar for one of their famous…
Calling all students (and those not quite ready to let go…)
We’re partying SKINS style at Bloomsbury Bowling Lanes this September!
Expect Skins soundtrack classics + plenty more 00’s + 10’s bangers all night long.
Questionable 2010’s fashion highly encouraged.
Adv. tickets starting from £1!
Friday 30th September, 9pm - 3am.
|General Sale||21:00 - 03:00||£3.00|
Lower Level, Tavistock Hotel, Bedford Way, WC1H 9EU
Russell Square (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.