Aces and Eights Saloon Bar in Kentish Town is one of the best Rock bars in London. Their interior design style rocks, the Pizzas rock, the daily Happy Hour 6-8pm rocks! They have an excellent selection of premium whiskies and bourbons, American beers and lots of cocktails. This is a great bar, club…
Strip Light Presents Bobby Mair
- No reviews.
- Aces and Eights Saloon Bar
MONTHLY MIXED BILL COMEDY NIGHT. LOTS OF VARIETY. ALL TOP NOTCH FUNNY.
THIS MONTHS LINE UP IS:
A comedian from Toronto who was voted 'Best Newcomer' at the Canadian Comedy Awards and has appeared in the UK on Russell Howard's Good News, Never Mind the Buzzcocks, 8 Out of 10 Cats, The Hour, Sweat the Small Stuff and Virtually Famous.
'Mair exudes a kind of effortless, awkwardness and brings to it something fresh and downright disturbing. A bright, dark future surely awaits' - The Stage
'He's either going to be a huge international comedy star or the funniest homeless man ever' - Jimmy Carr
Wildly entertaining stand-up that demolishes the conventions of comedy. Nominated for The Edinburgh Comedy Award 2017!
‘Brookes is a startlingly talented comedian’ - The Scotsman
As seen on, BBC1′s “Question Time”, “Daily Politics”, ITV1′s “Agenda”, Comedy Central’s ‘Stewart Lee’s Alternative Comedy Experience”, RTE’s “The Year That’s In It”, BBC 3′s Free Speech. As heard on, Radio 5 Live’s “Seven Day Sunday” & “Hit List”, Radio 4’s “The Now Show” .
**** ‘Hilarious’ The Scotsman
Multi-award winning comedian, favourite of live bookers across the UK, Tom has also supported Simon Munnery, John Kearns and Abandoman on tour and recently performed on Radio 2 and Radio 4 as part of the BBC Radio New Comedy Award.
‘Excellent … beautifully daft’ - The Sunday Times
Winner of the Laughing Horse New Act Competition 2014 and finalist in a number of other new act competitions including the NATYS in 2014; Leicester Square New Act Competition and Hobgoblin Comedy Competition 2014; and So You Think You're Funny 2013.
''Refreshingly original...Excellent'' ★★★★- Broadway Baby
''Very likeable...Clearly a rising star'' - Bruce Dessau
|General Admission||19:45 - 22:00||£8.00|
Available until 11th April
|19:45 - 22:00||£6.00|
Please bring student ID to the gig
|19:45 - 22:00||£6.00|
156-158, Fortess Road, NW5 2HP
Tufnell Park (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.