Aces and Eights Saloon Bar in Kentish Town is one of the best Rock bars in London. Their interior design style rocks, the Pizzas rock, the daily Happy Hour 6-8pm rocks! They have an excellent selection of premium whiskies and bourbons, American beers and lots of cocktails. This is a great bar, club…
Fat After Xmas - An Alternative Comedy Experience
- Aces and Eights Saloon Bar
FAT AFTER XMAS
An Alternative Stand-up Comedy Experience,
Now in its 5th year!
The perfect antidote to that awkward nothing time between Xmas and new years eve.
Watch Peter Bazely and a selection of his favourite top comedian chums; performing Stand-up and storytelling comedy. All inspired by the suffering of a post Yuletide food/alcohol/drug binge and with a mind towards the ever-encroaching doom that is; people asking 'what's your 2020 vision?'.
This year I've managed to not book any women, it's not a political statement, it's just all the women in comedy hate me, Also its all white men. I mean I really fucked it guys
Headliner: PHIL KAY
Phil returns to fuck shit up!
Kay became known to the public when he won the newcomer's competition, 'So You Think You're Funny', at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe in 1989. He then went on to be nominated for the prestigious Perrier Award in 1993. He won the award for Best Stand-Up at the British Comedy Awards in 1994.
PETER BAZELY - the man, the myth, the moron.
Peter is living up to the name 'Fat after Xmas', which 5 years ago was somewhat of a tongue in cheek joke name for this 'his' show, but now he is becoming the very thing he created.
Javier is a surrealist. Great at chess, a damn good cook and musician. Also he loves his mum and has a penchant for cats. Multiple Winner of the Comedy Store King Gong.
MATT SMITH - Last year Matt Smith threw up into Peter's Pint while they were on stage. 'Musical Comedy Awards' Finalist 2017 - Finalist in Comedy Knights Fresh Comedian competition, 2014.
One of the main guys from Roast Battle UK, Calum is a hilarious joke writer and perform and also this year got hit by a car.
Winner of 2019 Roast Battle Championships and he works for a newspaper or something.
Once at the Edinburgh Fringe, not feeling up to performing his show due to a hangover, Adam instead took the audience for coffee. Also Adam has a tattoo.
Adam took too much LSD as a youth and will never recover from that.
Special shit DRAG appearance from @1waynecarter
Doors 7:30pm - Start 8pm
Advance Online Tickets (Cheaper)
and tickets may be available on the door.
A review from a previous show:
'He (Bazely) didn’t seem that funny really, I don’t know why people were laughing'
- Someone’s boyfriend.
Advance Online Ticket
Advanced Online Ticket
|19:55 - 22:00||£5.00|
Standard Ticket Online
|19:55 - 22:00||£8.00|
156-158, Fortess Road, NW5 2HP
Tufnell Park (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.