The Roof Gardens is London's very first rooftop bar and club and is as glamorous as it comes. For anyone looking to party in style and wanting a memorable night out in London then The Roof Gardens is a must visit. A haven of style and relaxed glamour, with its opulent cocktail bar and spacious dance…
New Year's Eve at The Roof Gardens!
- The Roof Gardens
Las Vegas comes to London for New year’s Eve!
31st December 8pm – 4am
Join us on The Roof for a New Year’s Eve celebration to remember! You will be whisked 100 ft above London to our Las Vegas themed Club with glitz and glamour galore. We’ll have top DJs on hand, live entertainment, a spectacular fireworks display and even a wedding chapel… what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!
- Entrance and entertainment
- Cocktail on arrival
- Ceremony in the ‘wedding chapel’ with a souvenir photograph
- A mini bottle of champagne
- Beer, wine and special cocktails from 8.00pm-9.00pm
- Winter-themed BBQ buffet
- Breakfast canapés from 2.00am
99, Kensington High Street, W8 5SA
High Street Kensington (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.