The Roof Gardens is London's very first rooftop bar and club and is as glamorous as it comes. For anyone looking to party in style and wanting a memorable night out in London then The Roof Gardens is a must visit. A haven of style and relaxed glamour, with its opulent cocktail bar and spacious dance…
LIVE! : Fudge & The Frequency
- The Roof Gardens
SUCCESS EXPRESS PRESENTS A SUPERB LINE-UP OF LIVE MUSIC AT THE ROOF GARDENS...
"To me, Funk isn't a genre, its an attitude, a state of mind."Joyful, heartfelt and passionate, the lyrics and voice of Fudge are unique in getting even the most cynical up on the dance floor. With a background in dance, Fudge lives for performing and works with live musicians who bring brilliance every time they play." Fudge and the Frequency are without doubt one of the most exciting and loyally supported live emerging bands in the UK.
Quirky pop-rock folk-metal band delivering plenty of epic guitar solos, slinky sax and a boatload of catchy choruses. Influenced by artists as varied as Queen KISS, The Cult, and a splash of musical theatre too, their music is engaging, energising and impossible to pidgeon-hole.
Rony Trio is a jägerfolk band, like folk music with a shot of Jägerbomb! Or Redbull. It's a pop/folk blend that draws from all genres from jazz and blues to electro, funk and world music.Founded by Rony Berrebi, born in Paris from a Brazilian mother and a Tunisian father. He grew up surrounded with bossa nova, oriental music, blues, jazz, rock and French songwriters. Performing around London for the past year in venues such as The Servant Jazz Quarters, the Bedroom Bar, Underbelly and the Bermondsey Street Festival they are completely and utterly original and irresistible.
"Hailing from SW London Sharlette is a talented singer/songwriter bringing her contemporary soulful pop sounds to the masses. Currently recording her music, which is due for release soon, Sharlette can also be found performing regularly at a number of venues including Pop Revue at Freedom, Soho (run by the industry respected SEB Collective) and London’s famous Troubadour in Earls Court, The Water Rats and Cafe Royal (Regents street). With her influences ranging from Etta James to George Michael she delivers with a stunning bluesy powerhouse vocal, coupled with hypnotic soulful rock sounds on the guitar, that also just graces you with elements of jazz funk.
+ All guests require photo ID for entry (Passport / Driving licence)
+ This event is for persons 21 and over only
+ Trainers are not permitted
+ Tickets expire at 21:30
+ Tickets also include the option to stay on after the show for the club night
General admission - Photo ID required (Passport/Driving licence) - Entry to the club after the show included (Arrival before 21:30 only)
|19:30 - 21:45||£15.00|
99, Kensington High Street, W8 5SA
High Street Kensington (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 21 years of age.
13. Photo identification is required by all guests, of all ages, for entry (Passport / Driving licence)
14. Tickets are only valid for entry before 21:30 so please ensure you arrive before this time.
15. Trainers are not permitted - Dress to impress!
16. For further details on venue entrance policies please visit www.roofgardens.com