Early bird- £22 Standard- £30 Group (minimum 4) £25 No tickets will be available on the door.
Clubbing, Fun Time Partying, Something A Little Different, VIP Party
Following the unprecedented demand for The Young Professionals Masquerade Ball, The Late Night Cocktail Club is delighted to present it’s Summer Ball – with enchanting Midsummer Night’s Dream theme!
The evening will begin with complimentary cocktails in the elegant gardens and Silver Bar, where you will be invited to enjoy live dancers, body painting and other amusements.
Food will be available for purchase from a sumptuous summer barbeque and the dancing will not stop until the very early hours. Tickets are strictly limited in number so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Dress code: black tie with A Midsummer Night’s Dream twist
The boring but necessary bit – our full Terms and Conditions:
Doors will open at 7.30pm.
Tickets are only vaild for entry until 10:00pm.
Tickets are non-refundable.
Attendees must be 20 year of age or over and I.D. must be shown at the door.
Only ticketholders will be permitted entry to the event and the venue reserves the right to refuse entry.
You must take responsibility for your own belongings; we accept no liability in the event of loss, theft or damage to any property.
Attendees acknowledge that these terms and conditions are in addition to any terms and conditions imposed by the venue.
We reserve the right to make changes to the event at any time, should this be required
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.