Classes, Date Night, Food & Drink, Something A Little Different
Every Wednesday owner and cocktail maestro Steve Manktelow invites guests to ‘The Old Fashioned Cocktail Club’ at the secretive Chelsea Prayer Room to learn about the fine art and tricks of the trade, to shake and stir your way to a greater knowledge of spirits and cocktail making.
Focusing on everyone's favourite spirit this week, VODKA! English verses Russian, potato verses grain, you decide what you prefer and after an hour or two you will be transported into the weird and wonderful facts about the worlds most consumed spirit.
As well as the methods behind the magic, Steve will also delve into the history of the cocktails and the spirits.
Cocktail class is only £10 which includes tasting, making and drinking throughout the event but book up fast! Classes run from 7pm-8.30pm every Wednesday. Ideally timed for guests to stop by for some delicious dinner before or after where you can enjoy 50% off food on the night.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.