Take a trip to the tropics at this North London Tropical Escape cocktail bar. Taking up pride of place slap bang in the middle of Upper Street, Laki Kane can boast rum-based cocktails without the use of refined sugar and outrageous tropical decor to the streets on Islington. Fronting rush roofingdangling…
Rum Making and Tasting Experiences
- No reviews.
- Laki Kane
The Spiced Dry Rum Club provides a truly unique rum tasting and making experience in the heart of Islington, London. By utilising techniques that have not previously been made available to the public, our 20 copper alembic pot stills allow you to design and distill your own rum masterpiece.
Led by a rotating team of London’s foremost rum experts, you will embark on a rum tasting discovery, experiment with flavours and make your own rum to take home, completely bespoke to your own taste. Become a rum expert whilst competing with your friends and colleagues to see who can make the best craft rum!
If you’re looking for alternative things to do in London, then this interactive and engaging rum experience is for you. Take a journey through the history of rum, from the early sugar cane spirit right through to the diverse and exciting range of rums that are popular today.
Whether it’s a date with a difference, a team building exercise or an office party, The Spiced Dry Rum Club is London’s coolest new experience and the perfect way to kick off a night of cocktails and dancing in our Tropical Escape Bar.
144-145, Upper Street, N1 1QY
Highbury & Islington (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.