Hidden away from the hustle and bustle of Islington is an emerald-tiled bar known as Humble Grape. Similar to their sister sites in Liverpool Street, Fleet Street and Battersea, the Islington branch is a charming spot, perfect for a food and drink. With a cosy and spacious dining area, it's the…
Free Rosé Masterclass | Islington
Just when you thought it was time to give up on Summer, we’re here to bring Provence to your doorstep (well, ours).
Grab your friends and head to your local Humble Grape for a fantastic 45-minute FREE rosé masterclass, where you’ll sip on four sensational pink wines, hosted by one of our incredible WSET accredited wine experts. This quick tasting is perfect if you want to sample some unique wines for a relaxed Aperitivo hour. Close your eyes, take a sip, and imagine you’re at a beach club in Cannes – we’ll be right there with you.
To register for the event, purchase a deposit ticket for £10. On the day, you'll be given back the £10 as a voucher to spend at any Humble Grape wine bar or shop.
Rosés you can look forward to sipping and swirling include:
- Crémant d’Alsace – The Provence Rosé of sparkling. Delicate, darling, and downright delicious.
- Colombette Rose – This oozes summer, whatever season you open it.
- La Liquiere Rose – Silky, elegant yet packs a vibrant red fruit punch.
- Sivi Pinot Grigio – Remember hearing a song so good you fell in love with it instantly? Imagine that for your tastebuds. This wine will make you fall head over heels.
If you’re new to Humble Grape, we’re all about fun, laid back tastings, where you create your own world of wine. We won’t tell you how to enjoy your wine, or pass judgement on your personal preference. Our brilliant wine experts will guide you through, making wine fun and enjoyable, with some generous pours…
We source the best sustainable biodynamic and organic wines from small, family run producers from all over the world. Our events bridge the gap between wine drinker and wine maker, so we can share their amazing stories and experiences with you.
|Free Rosé Masterclass | Islington||18:30 - 19:15||£10.00|
11-13 Theberton St, N1 0QY
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.