Bounce Farringdon in London is a Ping Pong restaurant and bar concept based at the site where Ping Pong was first trademarked. This fantastically fun restaurant bar marries table tennis with trend inspired cocktails and a delicious and eclectic menu. Bounce combines sport, entertainment and socialising…
Female tickets sold out. Women with male tickets may get turned away at the door
THE ANTI-VALENTINE’S PARTY AT BOUNCE – ESCAPE THE ROSE PETALS AND THE CANDLELIT SCHMALTZ…
Roses are red... and have absolutely no place at Bounce on Saturday 14th February 2015. This is not a love festival. This is not a place to hold hands or smooch the face of someone you luurrvve. There will be no tender touching. No furtive glances. If Paris is the city of love, then Bounce is the town of platonic partying. This is one London venue that won’t be sinking under the weight of loved up loonies this Valentines Day – Bounce is throwing a good old fashioned party. If this sounds like it might be right up your street, then join us for the most epic Anti-Valentine’s Day party, back for its third year at Bounce – Europe’s biggest ping pong and cocktail bar – and this year the glamorous underground establishment will be making sure guests abide by their strict Anti-Valentine’s Day rules – NO COUPLES, NO KISSING and definitely NO SHOWING LOVE!
In between supping cocktails and ponging, partygoers can shake their sexy selves on the dance floor to dance tracks from DJ Mighty Atom (4 time winner UK DMC Team championships, 2nd in the DJ World Championship 2006). Or if your dancing’s not quite up to scratch, take part in reverse romance games and tournaments organised by the rambunctious Bounce Games Makers including: Single and Proud (round the table madness), Cupid’s Day Off (mismatched guests will be selected at random to double-up for the matches)
As part of the Anti Valentine sentiment– the establishment will throw the venue into almost complete darkness, the only light coming from the Keith Herring inspired UV artwork, which glows under Bounces amazing UV light installation. Should anyone be caught canoodling, Bounce’s Blackout Bouncers will step into action.
ANTI-VALENTINE’S DAY PARTY RULES
- No Couples
- No Red
- No Flowers
- No Hearts
- No PDA’s
- No Emotional Outbursts
- No Pet Names
- No sharing dessert
- No winking
- No Whispering
So if you’re up for a jolly good party that thumbs its nose at the very mention of ‘romance’ , head down to Bounce on Saturday 14th February. You can also book into Bounce’s Italian inspired restaurant with a 7ft wide open counter pizza oven, and eat some extra garlicky pizzas whilst overlooking the main playing area.
121, Holborn, EC1N 2TD
Chancery Lane (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.