Serving up a killer range of drinks, a fat burger menu, and weekly offers. Hammersmith Belushi’s is the best bar in the West to kick start your night the right way. Come down for our Happy Hour every Monday to Friday from 4 until 7 pm. Expect an incredible lineup of 2 for 1 Sol & craft cans, 2…
Students! £1 Belushis Burger
£1 Burger @ Belushi’s
If you are new in town, or coming back to uni after what feels like forever we have a great welcome gift for you!!!!
£1 Burger & Chips voucher to use between 13st & 17th September 2021!
All you need to do is choose your day and purchase your £1 voucher here!
Choose from our tasty Classic Beef Burger, Sweet Chilli Chicken, Chick’less Louisiana or The Holy not cow
Limited amount available so get yours before they run out!
Our sites have got shorter opening times at the moment so check out the website for opening hours https://www.belushis.com/
Please note due to limited capacity if the venue is full you may be asked to come back on another day. If you want to make sure you don’t miss out. You can book a table once you have purchased your voucher at www.belushis.com/bookings
Check out our epic student deals here! https://www.belushis.com/student/edinburgh
Terms & Conditions
Only valid on our Classic, Sweet Chilli Chicken, Chick’less Louisiana or The Holy not cow burger selections
. Must purchase a full price drink for offer to be valid. Student ID must be shown when ordering. Limited amount available. Only valid on selected dates and can only be used 12-3pm. Voucher is non refundable
28 Hammersmith Broadway, W6 7AB
2. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.