Located opposite Hammersmith’s Underground station is Belushi’s Bar - the ultimate sports and party bar. Kick back and enjoy the party every day with weekly bar events, live music, epic food and awesome drink deals with very Happy weekday Happy Hours. Whether you’re looking for a light lunch or…
Six Nations Live! 22nd February
- No reviews.
- Belushis Hammersmith
It’s getting to that time of year… You’re looking for the best bar in London to watch the Six Nations 2020, right? Kick off a new decade of rugby and get down to your nearest Belushi’s in London to watch the round 3 games on the 22nd!
Whether you’re a Londoner supporting England in your home town, or you’re here to cheer for France, Ireland, Italy, Scotland or Wales, it doesn’t matter. Watch it all at the Home of International Sports where, whether your team nabs the win or not, you’re in for a killer day or night with an unreal atmosphere.
Expect homemade burgers, huge sharing platters, sticky wings and a bar stocked up with craft beers, international spirits, cocktails and more.
Don’t miss the rugby tournament of the year and book a table now to be guaranteed the best seats in the house!
28 Hammersmith Broadway, W6 7AB
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.