Paper Dress is a boutique clothing shop in the heart of trendy Shoreditch, but only by day. By night this bijou shop comes into its own and has a cool bar that keeps the crowds satisfied while they listen to the best live music Shoreditch has to offer. The bar has a friendly house-party vibe as people…
- Paper Dress Vintage
MILK returns to Paper Dress Vintage, Hackney with a fabulous night of dancing and debauchery. Join us for x-rated burlesque, sexy live music and Hooray's very own brand of depravity, featuring...
⭐ MISS SUGAR RUSH ⭐ SAKURA CYANIDE ⭐ BELLA NINJA ⭐ ONYX FATALE ⭐ BELLA BOOM ⭐ THE SOFT & WHIPPY JAM BAND ⭐ DJ LEELEE ⭐ MILK A GO-GO DANCERS ⭐
Not for the faint-hearted. Dress to undress.
Not been before? Here's what our audience say...
🥛💦 “Extraordinary! Fun, exciting, disturbing, beautiful, interesting, crazy. A real life, modern time cabaret/burlesque. If you would like to experience a slightly more open minded experience you absolutely have to see one the shows from this series”
💋💜 “Love this night, one of the best nights around. Somewhere between burlesque and just bonkers chaos. Don't bring your mum x”
🥛💦 “Crazy, sexy, cool. Always a pleasure Milk. Sign me up for the next one"
💋💜 “First time there. Loved it. Amazing inclusive atmosphere. Wild night. Awesome music. Will go again definitely”
🥛💦 “Can't stop thinking about what a great night this was with amazing people. What a show and what an incredible crowd of people!”
💋💜 “My second time at MILK and once again a fantastic night of fun and naughtiness. A fabulous venue, reasonable bar prices and a fabulously inclusive yet diverse crowd”
🥛💦 “Wonderful. Fun and friendly in the best way. The acts were entertaining and the music between sessions well-chosen to suit the mood and the audience”
💋💜 “Sooooooo fun, hilarious and amazing as ever!!!”
Get your tickets now, including 4-for-3 group discounts. Do it. Do it now.
352a, Mare Street, E8 1HR
Hackney Central (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.