With exposed brick walls, leafy green foliage, and prints from local artists, Hackeny Coffee Company is an East London venue that combines history with simple style. In the same family for more than 60 years, the building has seen life as a working brewery and car garage, before being transformed into…
Strazzanti Sicilian Supper Club in Collaboration with Hackney Coffee Company
After the success of the first of our series of Sicilian Supper Clubs which took place within the barns of Hackney City farm in Collaboration with Frizzante, Our London, Passione Vino & E5 Bakehouse, we are very excited to announce the second.
Bringing together the community of East London artisans Strazzanti is teaming up with some of the best to create the 2 evenings of Sicilian food & Cocktails.
Hosted within the hidden gem of Hackney Coffee Company who will be serving up some of their famous cocktails, Strazzanti also will be collaborating with E5 Bakehouse for their Hackney Wilde bread, Burro e Salvia for their fresh handmade pasta jewels, Hackney Gelato for their real Italian Gelato and the elegant McQueens Floristry who will be creating a table display of flowers with olives trees.
The Menu has been designed by Chef Emilia Strazzanti who will be cooking the menu on the evenings and together with Burro e Salvia they have created a typical pasta dish from Modica, Sicily and with Hackney Gelato a pre-dessert full of Sicilian flavours.
The Sicilian dinner will be filled with warm memories and Italian culture all to be accompanied by Hackney Coffee Co's Cockail menu and the beautiful surroundings with the bespoke design created by McQueens Flowers.
This will be a candle lit Sicilian dinner hidden in the middle of East London's Hackney Road.
The Sicilian Supper Club 1
|19:15 - 22:30||£37.00|
503 Hackney Rd, E2 9ED
Cambridge Heath (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.