Food & Drink, Something A Little Different, VIP Party, Fun Time Partying
Alternative / Indie, Hip Hop/RnB, Drum and Bass, House Music
The POND is proud to host the summer residency of Uncle Monte's: Monte Cristo Sandwiches. A high octane sandwich filled with meat and cheese then fried, dusted with powder sugar and served with jam.
The Monte Cristo Sandwich has been hugely popular since it's invention in 1923 on the West Coast of America and is the best seller at Disneyland to this day. The Monte Cristo is NOT for the faint at heart, we're talking epic MAN VS FOOD moment here. Crisp on the outside and gooey on the inside, it's the kind of contrast that'll keep you going back for a second and third bite.
Uncle Monte is flipping the script and going upscale using only the finest ingredients, with all meats prepared in house using our grills, smokers and excellent cheeses sourced from Norbitons. Sandwiches are served on the sword with the option of sides available.
To celebrate the joy of American excess come and play on the new pool and air hockey tables or chill out in our huge courtyard if the sun is out. Excellent range of beers and cocktails to comliment the feast. And afterwards - if you can - time for a Freakshake. Don't forget to bring your appetite and dancing shoes!!!!
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
The snacks were quite tasty and I liked the crunchyness of the coating on the sandwich.
With regard to the music it was very monotonous.
If the idea was to get people to dance the evening away then the music should have been more varied.
visited Pond Dalston on 01 Jul 2016
03 Jul 2016 by
If you like Uncle Monte's Launch Party, you should also check out...