Boasting an unparalleled location at the junction of two of London’s waterways, Barge East - a new bar & kitchen based aboard a historic Dutch barge has opened in Hackney Wick at the edge of the beautiful & vibrant Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. The striking, historic 114 year old barge, has…
"Rock the Boat" NYE 8 Course Tasting Menu & Barge East Party
Join us for our annual NYE Tasting Menu and party at Barge East. This year we are proud to announce our theme "Rock the Boat"
The evening will start with a scrumptious 8 course tasting menu prepared by our incredible Chef team. The menu created by 2019 Young Chef of the Year nominee, Stefano Camplone and Barge East owner Ryan Craig offers a unique opportunity to enjoy a full tasting menu at Barge East, which has been rated as the Number 1 restaurant on TripAdvisor in London 2019.
Following dinner, which will be accompanied by live music, the Barge will be transformed into a dance floor, with our DJ taking you through to the early hours.
Price includes: 8 course feast, glass of prosecco on arrival & house digestif
Guests are encouraged to take note of our "Rock the Boat" theme in their attire. Think Disco, Rock n roll whatever floats your boat!
Private dining room hire available for groups up to 10 or 25 - contact us for more details
Oyster, winter granita
Veg/Vegan Tasting Menu
River Lee, Sweetwater Mooring, White Post Lane, Hackney Wick, E9 5EN
Hackney Wick (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.