"It was their vision of the perfect house party; a place where people could meet in an unpretentious environment; and have whatever party they wanted, from chilling in the corner to getting wild and dancing on the tables. It was where they would want to hang out with their friends, and its where they…
Bottomless Rosé & Ultimate Dinner Party
BOTTOMLESS ROSE & ULTIMATE DINNER PARTY
*** SOLD OUT WEEKLY FOR 3.5 YEARS STRAIGHT ***
The Evening Standard
Well, quite simply it’s what we do best! The weekend beckons, and the flatmates can’t wait to celebrate with a few cocktails, some great food, and even more fun and games! We can all agree that the best parties are dinner parties and house parties- so what could be better than doing both on the same night?
After three & years of sold-out dinner parties every Friday Night, The Little Yellow Door's infamous "Ultimate Dinner Party" is back at the flatmates’ Fulham residence - The Little Blue Door!
Head down the Fulham Road this weekend, knock on Number 871 and step into the flatmates' gorgeous open plan kitchen for a delicious 2 course meal at one of their long dining tables, every Thursday and Friday from 8pm. Our dinner parties are a great way to meet people - come with 3 friends and leave with 10 we always say!
FOOD: The food is always determined by the culinary quirks of their latest flatmate. Currently on offer is a quintessentially English BBQ styled feast in honour of our latest flatmate Peregrine!
DRINKS:Think bottomless is only for brunch? Not at our place, we can give you a glorious hour and a half of either of the following: Rose, White Wine, Red Wine, Beer, Rum Punch and Soft Drinks for only £15 a head from 8pm-9:30pm.
We play all sorts of fun and games at our Dinner Parties, from giant jenga and pictionary to poetry readings and more! Our bartenders usually decide the winning team at the end of the dinner and awards them a round of shots on the house.
After the dinner party finishes at 9:30pm, head to our living room to enjoy our gorgeous Piano Man taking your requests to serenade you with some good old fashioned sing-along.
After the dinner party finishes at 9:30pm, head over to our living room where our resident DJ will be spinning house party classics to get you dancing on the tables and boogying your way into the weekend.
Drinks in the Living Room From 7:30pm
Sit Down 8pm sharp!
Dinner Party Finishes 9:30pm
Music and Dancing until late
Peregrine's Ultimate Dinner Party Menu
2 Courses and a welcome drink for £25 per person
£15 for bottomless drinks for an hour and a half
(Subject to Seasonal Changes)
BBQ Asparagus, House Cured Salmon, Jerusalem Artichoke & Salsa Verde
Garlic & Majorman BBQ Chicken,
Mint, Lemon and Pea Shoot Salad,
Burnt Hispi Cabbage Hearts with Herb Oil,
Sweet & Soured Charred Peppers
Fire Grilled New Potatoes With Smoked Sour Cream, Shallots & Chives
Peregrine: 'The Best F***ing Chocolate Pudding'
Salted Caramel Chocolate Fondant served with Ice Cream ( Non-Dairy House Sorbet )
The Ultimate Dinner Party @The Little Blue Door
On sale until 17th Apr 2019
The "Sipperclub" Cocktail Masterclass @The Little Blue Door
On sale until 17th Apr 2019
2 Courses and a Welcome Drink
Includes a welcome drink and 2 courses
|20:00 - 21:30||£25.00|
Bottomless Drink and 2 course meal
Includes a welcome drink, 2 courses and a bottomless drink of your choice for 1 hour and a half.
|20:00 - 21:30||£40.00|
871-873, Fulham Road, SW6 5HP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.