"It was their vision of the perfect house party; a place where people could meet in an unpretentious environment; and have whatever party they wanted, from chilling in the corner to getting wild and dancing on the tables. It was where they would want to hang out with their friends, and its where they…
The Brexit Bottomless Brunch Party
- No reviews.
- The Little Blue Door
Whether you’re celebrating or commiserating ( hey everyone’s got an opinion…. ) we’re throwing a party because, well, politics is a bit serious….
Join us on 30th March for our Bottomless Brexit Brunch Party! We’ll be decking our flat out in all things “EU” ( because we like blue! ) and cooking up a storm with some good ol euro-indulgent brunch dishes to sweeten the deal alongside a selection of delicious afternoon tipples. Brexitini anyone?
Expect “Van Damme’s” Belgian Waffles, Churros con Chocolate, Freshly Baked Pastry Baskets, Scottish Oats with Honey and Fruit Compote, and the mother of all challenges…
The “Back-Stop Stack” of Pancakes, our f*** off giant pancake platter so tall and indulgent it leans like Pisa and stands tall like Le Tour Eiffel… finish it with 5 mates in under 20 minutes and win a bottle of prosecco!
Brunch is served from 11am to 3pm after which we’ll all be having a bit of a Brexit Boogie to work off those waffles and get you readily fired up for Saturday Night. You may never want to “leave”…
Specials on the menu might include the following:
French Continental Pastry Basket
Churros Con Chocolate
“Back-Stop” Stack of Pancakes
Hard or Soft Brexit Eggs ( Hard boiled / soft boiled)
Doors Open at 11:30am
Brunch is served until 3pm
Bottomless Prosecco or House punch for 1.5 hours
(Can extend for 30 minutes for an extra £7.50)
Hope to see you there, The Flatmates X
|The Brexit Brunch Party 11:30-1pm||11:30 - 13:00||£30.00|
|The Brexit Brunch Party 12pm - 1:30pm||13:00 - 14:00||£30.00|
|The Brexit Brunch Party 12:30pm - 2pm||14:00 - 15:30||£30.00|
871-873 Fulham Road SW6 5HP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.