This atmospheric underground jazz club restaurant has amazing live music every night from the best jazz, latin, soul, groove, R&B, gospel and Blues musicians in Britain. With its world-class music, candlelit tables and great food it's hard to beat for that authentic jazz club experience. The drinks…
Robert Mitchell's "Panacea"
The 606 Club welcomes this unique ensemble, led by the highly respected pianist Robert Mitchell, who has been a significant player on the London jazz scene since the early 1990’s. A top soloist in his own right as well as an in-demand sideman (performing with artists such as Steve Coleman, Greg Osby, Courtney Pine and Steve Williamson) he formed “Panacea” in the early 2000’s, drawing from an eclectic mixture of musical references, including traditional American jazz, the modern European scene, contemporary hip hop and classical music from the Baroque period onwards. To date the group have released three highly acclaimed albums, Voyager (2001), Trust (2005) and The Cusp (2010) with the latter being described by The Guardian as “(Mitchell’s) best album of his career”. The band tonight is outstanding, featuring Deborah Jordan (Silhouette Brown) on vocals, Tom Mason (Robin Eubanks, Gerard Presencer) on bass and Laurie Lowe (Nic Meier, Gilad Atzmon) on drums. For anyone interested in exciting, dynamic and extremely engaging playing, look no further than tonight.
“Throughout the evening, there was no way of knowing what route he would take, what musical colours he would paint, what soundscapes he would invent” Oxford Times
“Mitchell seemed to be looking to surprise himself at every turn, in turn surprising his audience too. You can’t ask for more from a jazz musician than that.” Jazz FM “Robert Mitchell entered the fray...and brought his sparkling technique with him.” Jazzwise
Ticket includes admission, glass of wine and a two-course meal
90 Lots Road SW10 0QD
Fulham Broadway (Tube)
90 Lots Road SW10 0QD
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.