1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Dinner sittings are allocated a 2 hour time slot.
14. To reserve a drinks table please contact the venue on 02072781966 or firstname.lastname@example.org
15. The venue operates a strict over 18 door policy and proof of age in the form of driving license or passport will be required
16. Random bag and personal searches will be conducted. Failure to comply will result in refusal of entry to the premises.
17. If you would like to set up a bar tab on the night, we will require you to provide a credit/debit card and a valid photo identification in the same name.
18. Decorations are not permitted. If you wish you have decorations The Piano Works can provide them. Please ask your venue contact for more details.
19. 12.5% service charge will be added to the bill for all waitress serviced tables/areas
20. If you have purchased an 'After 1am Entry Ticket' you will not be permitted to enter the venue until after 1am
21. If you have purchased a 'Before 11pm Entry Ticket' you will not be permitted to enter the venue after 11pm.
22. Re-entry is not permitted.
23. Please advise us if you are going to be late for your dinner sitting. We will try to hold your table for up to 15 minutes however this cannot be guaranteed.
24. If you have booked a dinner ticket, but miss your dinner sitting time, you will only be permitted entry within 2 hours of your chosen dinner sitting time but will forfeit your dinner.
25. Tickets are not refundable
26. ALL DINNER BOOKINGS - Please select one member of your party to be the party leader. You will need to call The Piano Works on 02072781966 to communicate the names and numbers of your group. This is so we can allocate a the right sized table for you. We cannot guarantee that you will be sat together if you don't call in advance.
27. DRESS CODE - Though it is a Black Tie affair, Tuxedos and cocktail dresses are not compulsory, however please do dress to impress. No trainers, sportswear or hoods will be allowed.