The long-awaited evolution of Farringdon's much-loved iconic site is finally here. Situated in the heart of the City of London, SMITHS is a stunning example of a Grade II listed building that over the years has evolved to its present-day design of four floors each offering a truly unique dining and drinking…
Estrella Damm presents: An Evening with José Pizarro
- No reviews.
- Smiths of Smithfield
Join us at No.3 Restaurant & Terrace for a special evening with Estrella Damm and renowned chef José Pizarro, the Godfather of Spanish cooking in the UK, hosted by TV presenter Olly Smith. Enjoy a masterclass from the man himself and get the opportunity to quiz him on his life and work.
Enjoy a special three course menu prepared by our expert chefs inspired by José Pizarro, but with a uniquely British twist. Delight your palate with a starter of octopus carpaccio, a sumptuous main of dry aged beef fillet, rounded off with a desert of treacle tart, all designed to perfectly complement the unique taste of Estrella Damm.
Tickets are limited and selling fast, book now to avoid disappointment.
|18:30 - 22:30
Smiths of Smithfield, 67-77A Charterhouse Street, EC1M 6HJ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.