The long-awaited evolution of Farringdon's much-loved iconic site is finally here. Situated in the heart of the City of London, Smiths of Smithfield is a stunning example of a Grade II listed building that over the years has evolved to its present-day design of four floors each offering a truly unique…
Bottomless Brunch at 'SMITHS'
- No reviews.
- Smiths of Smithfield
Yes folks - that’s right! Bottomless Brunch is served in 'SMITHS' of Smithfield's Ground Floor Cafe + Bar!
Bottomless Brunch kicks off on Saturdays & Sundays between 11am and 3pm. Select one of our stunning dishes put curated by our 2 AA rosette Head Chef, Liam Walsh, accompanied by 90 minutes of bottomless Prosecco or Bloody Mary's - the perfect way to kick off your weekend!
Booking in advance is highly advised, so you don't loose your seats. However, we will try to cater to all walk-ins. Either purchase tickets here or choose our 'Bottomless Brunch' offer whilst booking. Please note that the early bird brunch price is only available if booking in advance.
What more could you want? Check out a sample below:
"Smiths" All Day Breakfast
Steak and Eggs
Severn and Wye Smoked Salmon
Smashed Avocado and Poached Eggs
For the full menu please see our website.
Choose one dish from our bespoke brunch menu put together by Chef Adam Walsh, who is 2 AA Rosette accredited. Pair with either bottomless Prosecco, Mimosas or Bloody Mary's and you've nailed the perfect start to the weekend.
|11:00 - 15:00||£30.00|
Early Bird Bottomless Brunch
Same fantastic Bottomless Brunch we are known for, just earlier.. and cheaper! Book this ticket to save money by dining with us earlier.
|11:00 - 12:25||£28.00|
Smiths of Smithfield, 67-77A Charterhouse Street, EC1M 6HJ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.