In a unique nautical setting moored on the Thames, The Yacht London offers elegant European cuisine. A luxurious dining room features expanses of brushed silver, whilst floor-to-ceiling windows frame panoramic views of London. Showcasing classic flavour combinations and flawless presentation, Head Chefs…
New Year's Eve 2019 Black Tie Event
- The Yacht London
Enjoy New Year's 2019 on London's premier waterside venue for our black tie dinner event. Moored on Embankment, The Yacht offers tantalising views of the London Eye for the fireworks display in luxury surroundings with entertainment for a night you won't forget.
You will be welcomed with a glass of Champagne on arrival, delicious Canapes, followed by a stunning 6 course dinner with fine wines. You are treated to an open bar all night, an amazing live band and of course the fireworks at midnight!
DINNER MENU - (last years menu as Sample - Menu TBC October 2019)
Amuse Bouche (v)
Goats Cheese & Beetroot Red Velvet, Basil Caviar, Fig & Green Chilli Jam, Toasted Almonds (v)
Sea Bass Fillet & Tiger Prawn, Yoghurt Treacle
Roast Baby Pumpkin, Black Quinoa, Piccolo Parsnips, Beetroot, Feta (v)
English Vodka & Green Apple Sorbet
Slow Cooked Beef Brisket Tornadoes, Fresh Spinach Emulsion, Fondant Potato, Charred Leeks, Barolo Reduction
Wild Mushroom Ravioli, Tarragon, Black Truffle Shavings (v)
Dark Chocolate Delice, Passionfruit Pearls
Vegetarians must pre-order
6pm - Champagne & Canapés on The Top Deck
7.30pm - Dinner Served in The Restaurant
10pm - Live Band
Midnight - Firework Display on The Top Deck
1am - Finish
Individual bookings will be taken but bookings of less than a full table of 8 may be allocated to a shared table depending on final numbers and all preferences will be dealt with on a first come first serve basis.
The Yacht London is a permanently moored vessel and does not sail up and down the Thames. Strictly black tie dress code, Tuxedo with bow tie for gents and dresses for ladies.
Children over 16 years of age are welcome subject to prior approval (please email us with ages), however, we cannot discount the tickets.
All Inclusive Individual Ticket
Includes open bar, Champagne and canapes on arrival, 6 course dinner, live band and view of fireworks
|18:00 - 01:00||£299.00|
Standing Drinks & Band Ticket
Includes a glass of champagne on arrival & canapes. Access to our Top Deck for the band, fireworks and open bar all evening. This ticket is not for our dinner menu. Boarding time is from 8.30pm
|20:30 - 01:00||£140.00|
Temple Pier, Victoria Embankment, WC2R 2PN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.